2018 GE Healthcare NYSC Intern Recruitment
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter – great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, bio pharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients. Learn More About Careers at GE Learn More About GE Healthcare GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
2018 GE Healthcare Recruitment for NYSC Intern Role Summary:
The role requires working closely with assigned GE Businesses to provide operational support to all aspects of their ongoing and future initiatives being executed/to be executed in Nigeria. This role may also require interface with Government entities, GE customers and with other GE counterparts.
Essential Responsibilities:GE Nigeria interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Exposure to a multinational company
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns
- Verified posting/call up letter to Lagos
- Verified posting by NYSC to GE and completion of the mandatory 3 weeks orientation camp
- Candidate must be a graduate of Radiography, Radiology or a related clinical field
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of not less than 3.5 (Second Class Upper)
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills
- Passion for technology is an added advantage
Completion of 1 year compulsory internship
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Locations: Nigeria; Lagos