Doha Oasis for Innovation 2019 – Fully Funded to Qatar for a Week
Doha Oasis for Innovation, will be held in Doha, Capital of Qatar. Islamic Youth event will commence from 14 to 20 September 2019.
The Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum, an international organization affiliated with the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, invites the youth of Islamic countries to participate in Doha OIC Youth Capital for the year 2019. The OIC Youth Capital in Doha is responsible to follow-up all the events and implementation of various programs and activities held in Doha. It aims to strengthen and enhance the concept of friendship and respect that the State of Qatar has with many countries in the world, especially the Islamic world, as the land of dialogue and a forum of cultures, tolerance, and openness to civilizations.
DOHA OASIS FOR INNOVATION 2019 DETAILS:
- Qatar, Doha
- Doha QIC Youth Capital
- 1 Week
- The Doha Oasis for Innovation will be held between September 14th and September 20th, 2019 (The arrival of participants is scheduled one day before the start and departure one day after).
THE OBJECTIVE OF THE EVENT:
- Developing the spirit of innovation and creativity among the youth.
- Endorsing and upgrading Muslim youths’ innovative capacities.
- Enhancing digital manufacturing skills.
The host country will cover all the expenses of the international conference in Qatar.
- Travel expenses to and from the participant’s country of residence
- Internal Transportation
- Participants must be from 18 to 30 years old for both genders.
- Participation is allowed to young people belonging to the OIC Member States or being young representatives of Muslim communities.
- The participant shall submit an accredited certificate proving that he has a sound reputation and good conduct.
- The participant must adhere to the event’s regulations and procedures as stated by the organizing committee.
Here is the list of 57 member states. For Reference Click Here
- Islamic Republic of AFGHANISTAN
- Republic of Albania
- People’s Democratic Republic of ALGERIA
- Republic of AZERBAIJAN
- Kingdom of BAHRAIN
- People’s Republic of BANGLADESH
- Republic of BENIN
- Republic of CAMEROON
- Republic of CHAD
- Union of The COMOROS
- Republic of COTE D’IVOIRE
- Republic of DJIBOUTI
- Arab Republic of EGYPT
- Republic of GABON
- Republic of The GAMBIA
- Republic of GUINEA
- Republic of GUINEA-BISSAU
- Republic of Guyana
- Republic of INDONESIA
- Islamic Republic of IRAN
- Republic of IRAQ
- Hashemite Kingdom of JORDAN
- Republic of KAZAKHSTAN
- State of KUWAIT
- KYRGYZ Republic
- Republic of Lebanon
- Great Socialist People’s LIBYAN ARAB JAMAHIRIYA
- Republic of MALDIVES
- Republic of MALI
- Islamic Republic of MAURITANIA
- Kingdom of MOROCCO
- Republic of Mozambique
- Republic of NIGER
- Federal Republic of NIGERIA
- Sultanate of OMAN
- Islamic Republic of PAKISTAN
- State of PALESTINE
- State of QATAR
- Kingdom of SAUDI ARABIA
- Republic of SENEGAL
- Republic of SIERRA LEONE
- Republic of Somalia
- Republic of The SUDAN
- Republic of SURINAME
- The SYRIAN Arab Republic
- Republic of TAJIKISTAN
- Republic of TOGO
- Republic of Tunisia
- Republic of TURKEY
- Republic of TURKMENISTAN
- Republic of UGANDA
- State of The UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- Republic of UZBEKISTAN
- Republic of YEMEN
- The participating project shall have a patent.
- Availability of the project’s model.
- Invention can be commercialized.
- Distinctive added asset of the invention compared to what was previously introduced in the same field.
HOW TO APPLY FOR DOHA OASIS FOR INNOVATION?
Fill the online registration form carefully. Fill all the required fields. You will need the following documents with the online application.
- Certified Certificate Proving Good Conduct
- Certificates of Participation in Events, if any
- Certificate of Achievement (scientific research, literature, thesis, award, intellectual property certificate).
- The Last Date to Apply for the Doha QIC Youth Conference is 19 August 2019