The NNPC/SEPLAT Undergraduates Scholarship Ongoing.
SEPLAT Joint Venture has announced the commencement of its 2019/20 National NNPC/SEPLAT Undergraduates Scholarship Programme. The scholarship award is open to deserving undergraduate students of Federal and State Universities in Nigeria. The SEPLAT JV Scholarship Scheme is one of Seplat’s educational Corporate Social Responsibility programmes and is designed to promote educational development and human capacity building through provision of yearly grants to successful applicants to complete their degree programme.
How Long will the NNPC/SEPLAT Undergraduates Scholarship Last?
The duration of the NNPC/SEPLAT undergraduate scholarship award will be on for successful awardee till graduation
- Applicants must be in their second year of study or above.
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’ level credit passes (English and Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting.
- Applicants must not hold any other scholarship award
List of Courses Scheme covers.
- Business Administration
- Chemical engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer science
- Electrical/electronics engineering
- Mass communication
- Mechanical engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum engineering
The NNPC/Seplat 2019 National Undergraduate Scholarship Programme begins, July 24, 2019.
Meanwhile, the NNPC/SEPLAT Undergraduates scholarship scheme closes on 7th August 2019.
How to Apply:
- • Eligible students must complete and submit an online application form – please click here.
- All applicants are expected to have a valid email account for ease of communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applications are subject to SEPLAT JV scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
Please Take Note.
- Applicants must be a student studying in Nigeria.
- Applicants Must be in 200 level and above.
- Applicants Must be studying any of the courses listed above
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’level credit pass.
- Should submitan application before the deadline.
Visit the link below to apply now